Friday, March 25, 2011

How Many Members Does Ballys

EK



Taken From http://maestros.mejorforo.net/
Post: maestrosyguiadelaluz.blogspot.com

Let Light that dwells in me is the Light to guide me.
That I learn to see everything.
That sound you utter reveal the light in me.
who will listen while others speak.

That silence in and around me is present,
break the silence at every moment.
fill the darkness of the noise we make
and become the Light of our background.

That virtue is the strength of my intelligence.
That realization is my achievement.
That my purpose to become the purpose of our Earth.
that my plan is a replica of the Divine Plan.

we speak the silence without breaking it.
May we live in the consciousness of the background.
that transforms light in terms of joy.
May we be worthy of a place in the Eternal Kingdom OM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment