Monday, March 21, 2011

Dishlex Global 300 Help

When did you install the concern?.




taken from: trabajadoresdelaluz.com
Post: maestrosyguiasdelaluz.blogspot.com


Take the word 'concern' and split up the area code. What happens? The prefix 'pre' means before, a priori, for starters.

According to the dictionary, prefixes, added at the beginning of a word, form a new word. According to the English Academy of the Latin prefix prae pre means before local or temporal, priority. Examples: prefix, prehistory, arrogant.

Understanding what this code means we are clear that the concern is not nothing but "a priori occupation." Is the constant activity of mind that insists on staying in the past or be in the future. Addressing a priori is the best example of being in the future, the illusion, the Maya as they say in India, ie it is totally unrealistic, it has not happened yet ... we're thinking we're making.

We deal with a subject, which in this case is synonymous with sorrow, because we have learned to suffer. Many religions put us in sorrow, in the flagellum as this is an activity that holding prisoners not only in the unreal, but guilt. Later I will give my opinion on the guilt.

After centuries of forcing us to wring our hands, immersed in the helplessness and fear, begging for foreign aid (the Creator of the saints, the Virgin, Allah and a long list of gods some would call them pagans) is now much more likely to understand what it means to live in this ... breathe, enjoy, watch now.

In recent years, scientific researchers dedicated to human development, the psychotherapy and philosophy of life, we have spoken of the 'observer'. Who is the observer? When man is in the present and puts all his attention on anything it becomes. This is quantum physics, the way in which all atoms and even smaller particles act "and expressed" the time when the human mind turns its attention to a certain point. The laboratory experiments have found that if the person viewing by electron microscopy stops his gaze, atoms and nanoparticles begin to move, when a moment before, seemed motionless As established, the stop our attention on something specific, reality changes. We can say that our intention, by virtue of being attentive, made everything look different. In short, our thoughts, children of the watching something that draws us or we want to create our experiences.

I'll give an example. Say I'm in my garden. When taking a seat in a comfy chair, all that has made the reality of this place seems to come to life: I am finding it to be a minute before, to be inside the house, I realized what was happening outside. At the moment I begin to see there are small butterflies fluttering through the flowers. Many! Then, my eye alights on small pots with new seeds sown two weeks ago at the beginning of spring. Ah, I can see the tiny buds! The wind moves the leaves of the larger trees. I can see some bees, small lizards and slow, very slow snails. What is all this? What am I offering this scene? I am in reality, in the midst of what happens in this whole world of nature that is present in my small garden. If I'm not looking, it seems that nothing moves, nothing changes in the plants, flowers, trees, insects or birds. But if I am IT IS, then the world comes to life, becomes crucial and I am part of that world. I do not think of anything else, look at what is happening and scenes nourish me.

If we are at the present time, the reality of this, something amazing happens: we get away from our limiting belief system and perhaps we realize how unhealthy it is to cling to old habits. Observe what happens around us is nothing to stay in the now and let our minds wander stop repeatedly trodden paths in which we find out that we, in other words, our emotions are kept in the kingdom of despair because the story takes us to the sadness, fear or anger. We know the subject, rather than have it reviewed and, yet something is holding us back from that routine that we always leave the same distaste.

Any past negative item is a wall that keeps us from moving forward. Sometimes we bask in that event and no matter how many times I've brought up, we always have something else to add, the sentences could not externalize, money that could have taken place, if only ... or scenes we would have liked to live. Under the effect of limiting emotion, foolishly become to the scene thinking that the story will change when what is happened in the past, nothing can change. And last, I notice, can be an event of yesterday or ten years ago.

limiting
The most common emotion is grief. It is said that grief is a process in which we explore our deepest fears and our false belief that in this case, are part of a belief system that we inherited in the blood. However, we can discard them to become a free man, a true individual, that is singular, that I am what I most desire to be, that its interior does not look like anyone else. The individual I describe, you can use your free will through a full self-confidence and belief in what can be achieved, because its intention is powerful, guided by the quiet, for the clarity of thought, not by negative emotions accumulated over time, from ways of saying and doing that we are copying. This is a true example of everything that society has instilled in us.

Mortification, another synonym for distress, worry or grief, is a belief that apparently has not only grown but has gained weight, as well as other beliefs that carry on their backs, and the enormous weight not let us move to that site crave: the place where calm and breathe where there is success, prosperity, wealth and health. I speak of being in bliss.

If only, before returning to the past and repeat-again-a lacerating event, we keep a pause before you act, things change and abandon the useless habit of being passive to something no longer exists, that is not present and therefore kidnaps us not to live now. Progress requires change, and this represents travel from these shaky days of tribulation into a place of deep calm, home health.

Every time your anxious mind decides to travel back in time to revive a story I suggest you mentally repeat the following sentence: "This does not exist, I prefer to put my attention on what is happening now." What could be happening right now that gives you enough interest to get away from 'what has already happened'? I myself have done this year to cancel a negative memories and I can say that after asking my mind to repeat:
"This does not exist, I'd rather be in this", the first thing I do is look at the place where I find it ... could be my bedroom or sitting at the computer.

can transport me to write scenes from the past, no doubt, but if it is a painful memory these days I do two things: one is to mentally repeat the phrase I just mentioned, or get a quick session of tapping , the most powerful tool of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT its acronym in English). After that, I have the certainty that I can think of something else, such as cut flowers to enjoy a few hours, and count how many of them live in my garden. That brings me indescribable joy as they are the result of special care that I dedicate to my crops. Or it may happen that the write on my computer, I was struck by a memory that is not nice ... we know that the unconscious is working frantically and suddenly something unexpected, something that needs to be worked and removed it now At the time I return to my job or do a deep breath, close my eyes or I choose to think about what I like. This mental change only takes a few seconds. It takes discipline to get back to reality and begin to remove the stubborn habit of pleasure in repeating scenes full of pain or disappointment.


extract of Martha Sanchez Llambí
Mexico City in April 2009
Public Registry of Copyright
Núm.032009 - 060510551700-01


0 comments:

Post a Comment